The Miskolc International Mineral Show, one of the most significant shows in Central Europe, is organised already 38th times at the University of Miskolc. The importance of our show is reflected not only in the number of exhibitors and visitors that in each year exceeds one hundred and 7-8 thousands respectively, but also in the tradition that different events join the show. These include representative, thematic exhibitions, popular scientific lectures and professional meetings. In several cases, publication of new books was timed to this event.
Our goal from the beginning was that everybody who is interested somehow in mineralogy, i.e. collector, dealer, professional or simple visitor would be satisfied with the show. Our aim is to make this show for a stable meeting point for these people. As in the first years, nowadays we focus on exhibitors from Central European countries, however we also endeavour to link mineral collectors from Western and Eastern Europe.
We hope to see you in Miskolc on the next and further Mineral Shows to take pleasure in the sight of the wonderful world of minerals.
For maintaining the character and the level of the Mineral Show, the Organising Committee in corporation with the management of the Hungarian Friends of Minerals requires the following rules to be kept:
- Materials exposed should be related to the profile of the Mineral Show (minerals, gemstones, rocks, fossils, jewellery made from minerals and printed materials about minerals) and the connected laws.
- It is prohibited to display synthetically produced or modified mineral specimens in the Díszaula (A-E sectors + stage)
- It is forbidden to exhibited imitations, synthetically produced or modified minerals, fossils, mineral jewels or souvenirs in the whole area of the Mineral Show without the exhibitor’s mention in the Hungarian language of the subject.
- Materials subject to the protection of the cultural heritage are not allowed to be exhibited.
- The product scope intended for the exhibition must be named on the application form. Only the product range confirmed by the organizers, can be issued at the event.
- Maximum 4 exhibition places (tables) are available for one exhibitor.
- The registration is completed, if the registration form is signed and sent back and the registration fee is paid.
- Exhibitors will be placed on the basis of paid applications, which will be announced by the exhibitor by 10 February.
- Please inform us, if you intend to arrive later than 10.00 am, 7th March. Lacking such a message, your registration will be booked only until this time.
- Fee can be paid by bank transfer to the account of University Sportmarketing Kft, or on spot at the reception desk on 7-8 March, 2020.
- Using bank transfer, the fee should be transferred to the account of the University Sportmarketing Kft.
- Please make sure that all the bank charges are covered by the sender.
- Address your bank transfer as follows:
Name: University Sportmarketing Kft.
Bank: OTP Bank
IBAN: HU98 1173 4004 2050 6601 0000 0000
Comment line must contain the financial reference code of the Mineral Show: “Mineral Show 2020” and your name.
Please attach a copy of the bank transfer document to your registration form.
Please send back the registration form by mail or e-mail to the following address:
University Sportmarketing Ltd.
MINERAL SHOW 2020
Liszt Ferenc utca 16/A.
H-3532 Miskolc (Hungary)
Phone: +36 20 332-8694 (Mr. Tamás Kása)
Participation fee by categories:
|Place||Participation fee (HUF / table)|
In the Main Hall (Díszaula)
(A-E sectors, stage)
|24.000 Ft||26.000 Ft|
In the Small Hall
|20.000 Ft||22.000 Ft|
In the Small Hall
|16.000 Ft||18.000 Ft|
|Student / pensioner||300 Ft|
- Participation fee includes the Hungarian VAT.
- The basic fee (see column “a”) will be charged if this form is received by the Organising Committee before 1 February, 2020. Later the fee listed in column “b” will be applied.
- The participation fee covers:
- one ticket for unlimited admission per table,
- one Booklet of the Mineral Show,
- one chair and one electricity (230 V) plug per table,
- the guarding of the exhibition area on Saturday night.
- The exhibition places will be reserved until 10.00 am, on 7 March, 2020. In case of later arrival, please inform us in time.
- There are two sets of tables: the area of a table is 0.9 m2 (1 m wide and 0.9 m deep) for sectors A-G, or 0.84 m2 (1.1 m wide and 0.75 m deep) for sectors H-L.
- The arrangement of tables is shown on the sketch map on the back of the Registration Form. Minor changes might be made.
- The pre-installation of the exhibition space will be provided on Friday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, on Saturday from 7:00 am.
Small Hall 1
Small Hall 2
University of Miskolc, Faculty of Earth Science and Engineering
Herman Ottó Museum, Miskolc
University Sportmarketing Ltd.
Hungarian Mining and Metallurgical Society, University Section